Saturday 10 March 2012

Love at first sight! Tokyo Jane

Rasha,

I promised you that I was going to tell you about the Danish bracelets brand I recently came across while visiting Skandium. The brand is called Tokyo Jane http://tokyojane.com/ . They have a variety of amazing designs that come in different colours and materials (leather, porcelain etc..) so you can mix and match. This brand is officially love at first sight!
You know me, I love anything that comes from Scandinavia : ), great designers over there!
See below a flavour of what they have!
Are you going to tell me that the bangle reminds you of the Clic H by Hermes except that it's without the H? ;)

                                      

                                       







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Great to hear, that you like our styles!

    ReplyDelete